No announcement yet.

Lamon Brewster Speak on Klitschko Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamon Brewster Speak on Klitschko Loss

"Relentless" Lamon Brewster, 33-4 (29 KO), is currently at home in Indiana resting up following his unsuccessful attempt to repeat his knockout ways over IBF Heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko. For the first time, he speaks on trainer Buddy McGirt's decision to stop the fight in the sixth round and his future plans. [details]

Thats why I like and respect Brewster so much. He did not make any excuses and took his loss like a man. Most fighters in the past have claimed everything from injuries to tampered water to why they lost a fight. This is boxing and sometimes you may have a bad night or someone can just have your number. God Bless Lamon Brewster for being a true sportsman and giving the proper respect to his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
      Thats why I like and respect Brewster so much. He did not make any excuses and took his loss like a man. Most fighters in the past have claimed everything from injuries to tampered water to why they lost a fight. This is boxing and sometimes you may have a bad night or someone can just have your number. God Bless Lamon Brewster for being a true sportsman and giving the proper respect to his opponent.
      You honestly don't suspect **** in one of the most corrupt run sports ever?

Comment

Suspect what? Do you think he ate all those punches on purpose

Comment

lamon is awesome

Comment

I honestly doubt that Lamon will ever be a 'force' in the hw division again...

Comment

Working...
            X