No announcement yet.

Mayweather Sr: "Jones is Over, His Career is Over"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Sr: "Jones is Over, His Career is Over"

MOBILE, AL.--The Mobile, Alabama, Police Department provided plainclothed detectives and officers to keep the peace at Wednesday's Roy Jones Jr. Anthony-Hanshaw press conference held at the Mobile Civic Center. Tempers have been running high between the two camps with Hanshaw trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr labeling the legendary Jones "a no chin, washed up bum" and with Jones trainer Alton Merkerson responding that "the only bum around here is Mayweather." [details]

This fight is heatin up.. and Roys in his head big time.. I havent seen Hanshaw fight, but I hear he had a very impressive amateur career, beating jermain taylor twice... I hope Roy puts this kid to sleep..

Mayweather Sr is in no place to trash talk anyone...

Comment

I cant wait for Roy to clean his boys clock!!! Mayweather Snr is the bum!!! He will look like a fool when roy stops his boy!!!

Comment

Can you spell unprofessional? F-L-O-Y-D S-R.

At his age you expect more from him:
        -Respect for boxing, its competitors, its history and the people involved
        -Basic professionalism and maturity
        -If nothing else respect for his elders

Makes me wonder if he ever looks in the mirror and say "What the hell am I doing..." or "What the hell have I done..." Hindsight vision is 20/20, in case he is truly blind and at this rate he will put himself in a position where no one will want to have anything to do with him...in and out of the ring.

Come on Sr, set a GOOD example for once.

Comment

Shame it's not being shown in Britain

Comment

Rjjr

He actually lost to Taylor but he beat Pavlik and some other good fighters I cant think of.

Comment

Working...
            X