No announcement yet.

147-Pound Eruption: Same Night; Different Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 147-Pound Eruption: Same Night; Different Fights

By Sergio Martinez - On July 14, 2007, HBO brings us a tripleheader featuring three completely different pugs in three completely different fights as Antonio “Tony” Margarito, Kermit “Killer” Cintron, and Arturo “Thunder” Gatti all will lace up their guns with leather and do battle. [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    By Sergio Martinez - On July 14, 2007, HBO brings us a tripleheader featuring three completely different pugs in three completely different fights as Antonio “Tony” Margarito, Kermit “Killer” Cintron, and Arturo “Thunder” Gatti all will lace up their guns with leather and do battle. [details]
    This sounds like a good night!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Nice writeups.

Good article, props to the writer, he knows his boxing well.

I'm looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Joartcc3 View Post
        Nice writeups.

Good article, props to the writer, he knows his boxing well.

I'm looking forward to this fight.

Thanks... Glad you liked it...

Comment

if these 3 fights would of been ppv i would still buy it, this is just great for boxing fans

Comment

Originally posted by niceguy45 View Post
            if these 3 fights would of been ppv i would still buy it, this is just great for boxing fans
            I have to agree with you as these fights just hold so many questions...

Comment

How great would it have been to have all these fights on the same card? Blows that UFC 'quality on all cards' bull**** out the water

Comment

And this is how it should be. Quality fights on a regular basis. Then load up the undercard with up an coming talent

Comment

What a great night of boxing, esspecially for us in england as before that card theres a frank warren card on with all the top british fighters on it. I cant wait till saturday.

Comment

Been waiting for this day for a while now knowing that this is a good night of boxing. You know that at least one of these fights is going to be a war and maybe even all three.

Comment

Working...
                    X