No announcement yet.

Ndou Making Moves For Malignaggi Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ndou Making Moves For Malignaggi Rematch

(Sydney, Australia) – The “Black Panther” Lovemore Ndou has arrived home in Sydney after a holiday in Las Vegas. He may not have returned with the IBF super lightweight world title after his points loss to Paulie Malignaggi on June 16, but he isn’t giving up just yet. He wants the IBF world title back. [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    (Sydney, Australia) – The “Black Panther” Lovemore Ndou has arrived home in Sydney after a holiday in Las Vegas. He may not have returned with the IBF super lightweight world title after his points loss to Paulie Malignaggi on June 16, but he isn’t giving up just yet. He wants the IBF world title back. [details]
    i read the article & he is crying.....he cheap shot alot of the fight, held & hit the back of the head, in a rematch he just be out skilled & boxed......unless they get a WWE ref

Comment

almost as pointless as Calzaghe rematching a guy he knocked out in one round. not quite to that point, but still very, very bad.

Comment

Ndou shouldn't give up his day job, unless it's boxing. He didn't even win the title in the first place. He's the first world champion to have never won a world title fight. Ndou is the definition of a paper champion.

Comment

Rematch Come On You Got Worked

I Was Ringside For This Fight And Ndou Got Worked Every Round Please Dont Even Know How He Compiled Record He Did. I Have Never Seen Someone Get Out Classed So Bad. Paulie Fight Witter Or Anyone But This Guy What About Zab That Would Make Dollars At Msg.

Comment

i dont see how in the world he would even ask for a rematch the guy was beaten so easily it was rediculous, and i cant see how hbo or any network for that matter would even consider putting this fight on, there was no competition, no matter what ndou says it wouldnt have matter if the fight didnt have a ref it would have been the same outcome. ndou is just too slow to compete with an elite fighter like malignaggi

Comment

Lovemore N'Dou is a crybaby...Malignaggi won every round, why should there be a rematch?

Comment

All you guys are right. Paulie totally outboxed him and there was at no point where N'Dou was even in the fight. If N'dou wants the rematch he needs to work his way back into contention otherwise a rematch right now is worthless because the outcome will be the same.

Comment

welll if its in the contract then paulie has no way out of it

Comment

i agree with ndou. Cotton was horrible that night. Yes Paulie is the better boxer, but Ndou fights on the inside and everytime he got inside cotton would break them up within half a second. The one time Cotton didnt break them up Ndou got the better of Paulie cutting his eye.

I wasnt impressed with Paulie, he got a gift from the ref not allowing any inside punching. Get a ref like Smoger or Weeks, and the fight will be a lot closer.

Comment

Working...
                    X