No announcement yet.

Mayweather: "Hatton Won't Take The Fight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather: "Hatton Won't Take The Fight"

Las Vegas, NV - Floyd Mayweather, the recently crowned super welterweight champion and recognized pound-for-pound best boxer in the world today, has heard enough trash talking from Ricky Hatton over the recent weeks and is ready to step in the ring and "beat him all the way back to England." The announcement comes just days after Hatton's title defense win over Jose Luis Castillo Saturday night and less than two months after Mayweather's win over Oscar de la Hoya May 5th. [details]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-26-2007, 08:16 PM.

For some reason I still dont think this fight happening any time soon.

Comment

Ya never know if it'll happen or not. This is the first time where I seen Mayweather take a fight so "Personally". Unfortunately even though I would like this fight to be made, but I would much rather see a bout between Mosley and Mayweather considering Mosley will retire sooner or later. WWho knows though, if this fight happens by late 2007 than maybe Mosley can fight the winner come spring 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmb04 View Post
        Found on ********* a couple minutes ago
        I WANT TO SEE THE PAPER WORK START AND FIGURES BEING SHOT OUT AND I HOPE FLOYD FIGHTS IN THE UK AND DESTROY HATTON

Comment

Sounds more like a trap from Floyd by coming out and telling the world "I want to fight Hatton", then he makes ridiculous financial demands, the fight doesn't go through and he can then tell the world "Hatton is ducking me, he doesn't want to fight me."
          Last edited by No-mas-tias; 06-26-2007, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Mayweather: "Hatton Won't Take The Fight"

Las Vegas, NV - Floyd Mayweather, the recently crowned super welterweight champion and recognized pound-for-pound best boxer in the world today, has heard enough trash talking from Ricky Hatton over the recent weeks and is ready to step in the ring and "beat him all the way back to England." The announcement comes just days after Hatton's title defense win over Jose Luis Castillo Saturday night and less than two months after Mayweather's win over Oscar de la Hoya May 5th. [details]

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
              Sounds more like a trap from Floyd by coming out and telling the world "I wan to fight Hatton", then he makes ridiculous financial demands, the fight doesn't go through and he can then tell the world "Hatton is ducking me, he doesn't want to fight me."
              I'll tell you one thing, Floyd better get his trash-talking done pretty quickly because if the fight goes ahead in the UK and Mayweather behaves like he did at the De La Hoya press conferences he will be lucky to make it to the ring with Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                So I guess this is getting serious!.... Only one thing to say, Bring it on Hatton!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
                  I'll tell you one thing, Floyd better get his trash-talking done pretty quickly because if the fight goes ahead in the UK and Mayweather behaves like he did at the De La Hoya press conferences he will be lucky to make it to the ring with Hatton.
                  you're making the UK sound likee a bunch of ignorant hoodlims....anyways...this is good news..i cant wait for PBF to beat up on the Hugging Hatton.

Comment

This fight should happen, both in their Primes. Hatton will come forward all night and press the action. The hugging could suit Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X