No announcement yet.

Roy Jones Jr., Anthony Hanshaw Presser Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones Jr., Anthony Hanshaw Presser Quotes

Quotes from He’s Baack! Witness The Return of a King: Jones vs. Hanshaw” Los Angeles press conference at the historic Los Angeles Sentinel, the West Coast’s largest African American newspaper. [details]

Don't wanna hear 1 hater

Comment

I hope Roy puts the Hurts on this kid!

Comment

cant wait , i hope he goes after glenn johnson after this, then maybe Tarver again cuz they are all garbage

Comment

If roys even near his best he'll destroy this kid. It's truw what he said about the p4p and if he was at his best he would be at the topwithout question.
          In my eyes the best fighter of our generation without question.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Intentions View Post
            cant wait , i hope he goes after glenn johnson after this, then maybe Tarver again cuz they are all garbage
            You're a dreamer. He'll never get in the ring with those two guys again, and besides, fighting them now proves nothing.
            He should've took care of everything two years ago.

Comment

they both caught roy jones at a time when he had nothing left because of the drain and strain on his body, i see it perfectly fine for roy to get into the ring with them again to avenge his losses, at least johnson, he beat tarver pretty convincingly to me in the first fight.

Comment

this wont be an easy fight.. hanshaw has 2 wins in amateurs against taylor..

But like you said, If Roy comes in good form, he will just be too much for hanshaw... and yes Id love to go see him kick tarvers ass after this.. tarver was the 1 hit wonder..

Comment

Working...
                X