No announcement yet.

Liakhovich: "Ibragimov, I'll Fight You Anywhere"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liakhovich: "Ibragimov, I'll Fight You Anywhere"

Offended by Ibragimov’s comments about him, former WBO King Sergei Liakhovich wants to be the first to face the new champion. [details]

Interesting....

Comment

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Liakhovich will win!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I believe the white wolf can beat ibrag...I wouldn't mind seeing these two go at it....I'd also like to see Valuea get a shot at him..

Comment

Ibragimov would KO the fragile Lyakhovich. He isn't worth fighting unless he comes back with a win first.

Comment

If not Klitschko why not Liakhovich?

Comment

Originally posted by JD1986 View Post
              Ibragimov would KO the fragile Lyakhovich. He isn't worth fighting unless he comes back with a win first.
              what? ???????

Comment

Originally posted by potatoes View Post
                If not Klitschko why not Liakhovich?
                There's a huge difference between Wlad and Lyakhovich - Wlad is the best heavyweight while Lyakhovich is mediocre.

Lyakhovich became overrated because of the win over Brewster, but the only reason he defeated Brewster was because of the first round eye injury to Lamon. Wlad said in an interview yesterday that he thinks Brewster would beat Lyakhovich in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by JD1986 View Post
                  There's a huge difference between Wlad and Lyakhovich - Wlad is the best heavyweight while Lyakhovich is mediocre.

Lyakhovich became overrated because of the win over Brewster, but the only reason he defeated Brewster was because of the first round eye injury to Lamon. Wlad said in an interview yesterday that he thinks Brewster would beat Lyakhovich in a rematch.
                  and how did brewster get that Eye injury?

Comment

Originally posted by DYNAMITE-DYE-92 View Post
                    and how did brewster get that Eye injury?
                    A lucky punch in the first round.

Comment

Working...
                    X