No announcement yet.

Rampage Not Bothered By Liddell Hype

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rampage Not Bothered By Liddell Hype

In an interview with the Press Telegram, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson told the paper that he is not bothered by all of the hype surrounding his bout with UFC light heavyweight champ Chuck "Iceman" Liddell, which takes place in the main event of the UFC's next pay-per-view on May 26 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. [details]

I'm sure there is a small amount of pressure he is feeling, every fighter seems to have that, except The Iceman of course.

Comment

i just cant see rampage having anything to to trouble chuck at this time.
      i still think chuck is a ****in coward for pushing for a fight against a guy
      who obviously aint ready to fight the best. yet another bull**** UFC name
      fighter being thrown to the wolves just like Mirko Crocop was. b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t

Comment

Originally posted by sn1gger View Post

did you not see Rampage rip him apart the first time around?

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
          I'm sure there is a small amount of pressure he is feeling, every fighter seems to have that, except The Iceman of course.
          Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          oh bet rampage feels a lil pressure but he just has to think about his first meeting with the iceman, how he owned chuck's ass and i'll be he feels confident about the fight.

" i'm gonna whoop chuck's ass "
          - rampage jackson

Comment

Originally posted by sn1gger View Post
            How can you say, with a straight face, Chuck Liddell is a coward?
            1. He fights for a living.
            2. He's been knocked out. Yet continues to fight.
            3. He has rematched and beatin 2 of the 3 fighters he lost to.

Rampage isn't ready to fight in the UFC????? plz....
            Cro Cop wasn't ready either? Both these guys have been fighting in MMA for a long time, Cro Cop got a taste of his own medicine against Ganzaga.
            Rampage has wanted this fight, now he's got it.

Comment

Originally posted by dr filth View Post
              oh bet rampage feels a lil pressure but he just has to think about his first meeting with the iceman, how he owned chuck's ass and i'll be he feels confident about the fight.

- rampage jackson
              that could work against him. i think he has to train to his potential and know he is ready for anything rather than think he can beat chuck or train for what he thinks chuck is now.

Comment

Originally posted by dr filth View Post

- rampage jackson
                Now if Rampage thinks this, dont ya think he will come in the fight tooo confident and not train as hard cause he thinks the same result will happen?.
                He may take Chuck lightly like Cro Cop did with Gonzaga and get KO'd.
                Chuck stays calm cause he sticks to his gameplan, visualizes what will happen and follows through. I think Rampage will gas in 3 and lose from there, he will put up a good fight for 2 rounds and Chuck will take it from there..hopefully. Because Rampage dont like to train and he is PROBABLY not taking this fight too serious cause of the last results of thier 1st fight.

But Anyways I cant wait for this to go down

Comment

why would you state the same thing I just did? biter!

rampage has never been exhausted. chuck is the one whose cardio is questionable.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    yeah but they were both pretty gassed from the outset and chuck hasnt been
                    hammered silly since then, although he got stopped against randy couture
                    and as far as i know (havent seen them) rampage got hammered in 3 contests.

please dont put much value in my opinion, ive only seen rampage - liddell
                    highlights & his last fight, so based on that and what i know, i made my post.

i still think he needs more fights before chuck, and chuck should really jump
                    to heavyweight to have another go at randy couture. 3/1 for chuck must be
                    in the back of his mind, especially as randy has campaigned more at HW.

Comment

Working...
                    X