No announcement yet.

To Hopkins, Sturm May Be the Safer Bet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Hopkins, Sturm May Be the Safer Bet

How long after the start of the Trinidad - Mayorga fight did fans start wishing for a rematch between Tito and Bernard Hopkins? Probably about three or four seconds. Though Mayorga proved he's as tough as they come he was simply no match for the stunning Trinidad, who amazed us all with his accuracy and his own ability to take a shot. With both Trinidad and Hopkins back in the spotlight it seems natural to pair these men up and watch the fun. [details]

Originally posted by Rick Reeno
    How long after the start of the Trinidad - Mayorga fight did fans start wishing for a rematch between Tito and Bernard Hopkins? Probably about three or four seconds. Though Mayorga proved he's as tough as they come he was simply no match for the stunning Trinidad, who amazed us all with his accuracy and his own ability to take a shot. With both Trinidad and Hopkins back in the spotlight it seems natural to pair these men up and watch the fun. [details]
    same out come in rematch
    cept tito might make it bit harder dis time round
    since hes added a buit of movement and patience to his repertoire
    but i still dont think its enough to throw hopkins off his game
    infact this tome round me may even try to press the action
    give tito some flashbacks back to the first fight

Comment

Absolutely agree abiel2k2. If the Tito fight happens next for Hopkins then i think it`ll be easier for Bernard than later down the road. Trinidad just wasn`t good enough to beat Hopkins ( well, who is?).
      Don`t get me wrong, Tito is a decent fighter but Hopkins is all wrong for him and i fear a rematch against Hop would be a big mistake. I think Tito might last the distance next time but lets be fair, he didn`t win a ROUND in their first meeting ( maybe the first rd but that was it ).
      I hope Hopkins fights some fresh mean though rather than beat up on the De la Hoya`s, Trinidads and the Robert Allens!

Comment

Working...
      X