No announcement yet.

Martin Castillo Itching For Ring Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin Castillo Itching For Ring Return

It's been more than nine months since Martin "Gallito" Castillo fought and he's itching to get back in the ring. "I'm feeling anxious. I want my title back. I'm waiting for my promoters at Top Rank to get me a date," Castillo said from the Maywood Gym where he trains. "I'm feeling restless. I want to be champion again." [details]

He needs that Nashiro rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      It's been more than nine months since Martin "Gallito" Castillo fought and he's itching to get back in the ring. "I'm feeling anxious. I want my title back. I'm waiting for my promoters at Top Rank to get me a date," Castillo said from the Maywood Gym where he trains. "I'm feeling restless. I want to be champion again." [details]
      it going to be excitign match up again but making Noburo undeaft like 20 fight and winning a rematch against him is something going to secure his legacy but it just for us to wait and see.

as for Munzo vs Nobuo the style cant be tell intell the are in action and another thing is that Nobou is still learning so cant tell what he capalitly and potential.

Comment

Castillo still has a lot of options but he needs a tune up fight and Top Rank has not given him a date yet. Well they did and then they changed it twice....

Castillo is still training and hoping he can get back in the ring to work off the ring rust.

Comment

Working...
        X