No announcement yet.

Sultan Ibragimov's KO Win Makes MSG History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sultan Ibragimov's KO Win Makes MSG History

HOLLYWOOD, FL – On March 10th, if you sneezed or bent down to tie your shoe lace after the opening bell of the main event at Madison Square Garden, you were simply out of luck – the show was over. Sultan Ibragimov stunned the spectators, who had barely settled into their seats, with the suddenness and ferocity of his attack, capped with a thunderous left uppercut that sent his opponent, Javier Mora, sprawling. It was all over in 46 seconds of the first round – a record for the quickest knockout in a main event bout in Madison Square Garden history! [details]

God why did'nt he attack that **** dick ray Austin like that....then we might have seen him fight Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
      God why did'nt he attack that **** dick ray Austin like that....then we might have seen him fight Wlad.
      Because as much of a bum Austin was, he was still much much better than the guy Ibragimaov fought.

Comment

It's not like we didn't already know Sultan can punch. I'm still skeptical about his ability to get inside on taller fighters.

Comment

he was sadly out of shape in that fight and he's lucky that didnt cost him dearly. lets hope he's learned his lesson and stays around 220lbs for all his fights now

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
            It's not like we didn't already know Sultan can punch. I'm still skeptical about his ability to get inside on taller fighters.
            Ive never seen anyone have trouble landing on briggs. taking his right hand is another story though. sultan may go down early but I feel he'll weather any early storm and stop a weary briggs late. this is assuming sultan comes in shape. should be a great fight. style wise I cant see it not being a good one

Comment

Couldnt find it in English

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                Ive never seen anyone have trouble landing on briggs. taking his right hand is another story though. sultan may go down early but I feel he'll weather any early storm and stop a weary briggs late. this is assuming sultan comes in shape. should be a great fight. style wise I cant see it not being a good one
                Yeah getting inside without taking too many right hands is just the problem facing him here.

Comment

took the words right out of my mouth

Comment

He's a bit sloppy but he's tough, he throws fast, very hard punches in combinations, and he fights at a high workrate when he's in shape.

He'll beat Briggs no problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X