No announcement yet.

MSG To Air Bell-Mormeck Cruiserweight Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSG To Air Bell-Mormeck Cruiserweight Rematch

New York, NY – MSG, a world class sports and entertainment network, has acquired the television rights to air the highly anticipated WBC and WBO cruiserweight championship rematch fight between World Boxing Association and World Boxing Council cruiserweight champion O’Neil “Supernova” Bell and former unified world cruiserweight champion Jean-Marc Mormeck. The fight will be telecast live on MSG from Palais des Sports Marcel Cerdan in Levallois-Perret, France on Saturday, March 17 at 4:00 pm ET. The fight will be re-telecast on MSG later that evening at 12:30 am, on March 19 at 8:00 pm and additional airings will begin in April. Legendary international boxing commentator Bob Sheridan will call the action. (MSG will also provide the fight to Fox Sports Net for distribution to its regional services in other parts of the country.) [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    New York, NY – MSG, a world class sports and entertainment network, has acquired the television rights to air the highly anticipated WBC and WBO cruiserweight championship rematch fight between World Boxing Association and World Boxing Council cruiserweight champion O’Neil “Supernova” Bell and former unified world cruiserweight champion Jean-Marc Mormeck. The fight will be telecast live on MSG from Palais des Sports Marcel Cerdan in Levallois-Perret, France on Saturday, March 17 at 4:00 pm ET. The fight will be re-telecast on MSG later that evening at 12:30 am, on March 19 at 8:00 pm and additional airings will begin in April. Legendary international boxing commentator Bob Sheridan will call the action. (MSG will also provide the fight to Fox Sports Net for distribution to its regional services in other parts of the country.) [details]

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!

This is great. MSG is great

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      whats msg? american cable network? if so, i hope i'll at least be able to catch a stream of it...

Comment

Both of these guys should go up to heavyweight, they both have decent skill and i think they can turn into very good fighters. The cruiserweight division is alot better nowdays than in the past.

Comment

Great! I've been waiting for the longest for this ****! Lets go Mormeck!!!!!

Comment

thats cool i wanted to see this fight. I have comcast cable and I don't know if they have MSG on their channel lineup which sucks. I may have to go to my parents home and watch it on direcTv.

Comment

MSG is providing the fight to Fox Sports Net for broadcast on other regional outlets so check you TV listings. Plus isnt MSG avaliable online? I remember watching Duddy/Campas on that network online and i cant remember if it was a one time event or if the channel is permanently streamed

Comment

Working...
              X