No announcement yet.

Blood Fest at The Alamodome Plus Two"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Fest at The Alamodome Plus Two"

Golden Johnson met Oscar "El Torito" Diaz on November 11, 2006 in San Antonio for local bragging rights and what happened was a display of brutality the likes of which have not been seen in these parts since another "El Torito" named Tony Ayala did his nasty thing. [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    "El Torito" named Tony Ayala did his nasty thing.
    After reading that, I'm afraid to read any further.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

lmfao...................

Comment

Great article in that the writer sequenced the events perfectly. Also, I have not heard the term "Dry Gulch" for 20 years. Great stuff. This guy can write!

Comment

Originally posted by Holly McCall View Post
          Great article in that the writer sequenced the events perfectly. Also, I have not heard the term "Dry Gulch" for 20 years. Great stuff. This guy can write!
          Thanks for the kind words.

I recall "dry gulch" from watching Western moviews when I was a kid. It was an ambush shooting as an unsuspecting horseman would pass through an arroyo. I have witnessed a lot of "ambush-like decision in Texas and find their governance shaky at best.

Comment

From Big Walter via email from Las Vegas: Good stuff Ted. Teddy had it nailed the night before and it was scary to see Victor becarried out, Christ, I hate that part of boxing. Keep up you advocay for reform.

Comment

From LaRue via email from Las Vegas: Teddy had the beat on the Quiles fight. Obviously the *******s in Victor's corner were clueless. Unreal. Can't we ever learn from the past?

Comment

Originally posted by Ted The Bull View Post
                From LaRue via email from Las Vegas: Teddy had the beat on the Quiles fight. Obviously the *******s in Victor's corner were clueless. Unreal. Can't we ever learn from the past?
                In a word, NO.

Comment

Originally posted by Holly McCall View Post
                  Aren't you usually there when he writes these up? I post on a few other forums and some of my buddies on said you are Ted's wife. I checked on Ted's personal site and it checks out.

Comment

"Aren't you usually there when he writes these up? I post on a few other forums and some of my buddies on said you are Ted's wife. I checked on Ted's personal site and it checks out."

No that's Holly Sares. Holly McCall is actually a man who uses my wife's maiden name. It comes from a different site as well. Strange but true. Holly Sares posts on Saddo under her name as do I. She stay off ESB. WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED ANYWAY?

Comment

Working...
                    X