No announcement yet.

Donnell Holmes Fires Back at DaVarryl Williamson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donnell Holmes Fires Back at DaVarryl Williamson

First of all, I just got out of that Promotional mess you are still in. Second I'm not going to get into a name calling game on here with no one,not my style. Third I'm trying to fight guys that people pay to see,the media have pumped Brock up and the public thinks he's a good fighter. Not like you were they know you are a "Bum". [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    First of all, I just got out of that Promotional mess you are still in. Second I'm not going to get into a name calling game on here with no one,not my style. Third I'm trying to fight guys that people pay to see,the media have pumped Brock up and the public thinks he's a good fighter. Not like you were they know you are a "Bum". [details]
    lol,,,this guys a real piece of work. he says he isnt in to trash talking and then goes on a verbal tirade. what a joke. from what I hear he's also a bum. nothing worse than a guy that talks trash and cant back it up in the ring. I look forward to seeing this idiot getting knocked out if he ever faces a contender

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
      lol,,,this guys a real piece of work. he says he isnt in to trash talking and then goes on a verbal tirade. what a joke. from what I hear he's also a bum. nothing worse than a guy that talks trash and cant back it up in the ring. I look forward to seeing this idiot getting knocked out if he ever faces a contender
      I've never heard of Donell Holmes, but if he's taking shots at Davarryl Williamson, he probably doesn't have high aspirations.

Comment

Darnell Holmes ring name is "the real touch of sleep." How freakin original!!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Darnell Holmes ring name is "the real touch of sleep." How freakin original!!
          His destiny is a summit clash with....Davaryll Williamson?

Comment

Working...
          X