No announcement yet.

Audley Harrison Speaks on Recent KO Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audley Harrison Speaks on Recent KO Loss

Firstly, I would like to say congratulations to Michael for his victory. To my fans, and anyone who cares for my well being, although I am disappointed to have lost, I am physically and mentally OK. As fighters, we aim to inflict maximum damage on our opponents, but at the end of the day it is a sport with a winner and a loser. [details]

i was expecting him to act different, good to see he has a positive attitude on the situation.

Comment

Fair play to Fraudley, he's taken his loss like a man. I still feel a bit sorry for him because i felt he was improving his attitude and commintment. But he has no future as a professional boxer now, time to retire and maybe put his undoubted boxing skill to some good use with the amatuers.

Comment

thats about the best response the he could give in this situation...

Comment

no doubt it was edited by his promoter who knows how to play these things..i`m such a cynic

Comment

He can carry on, but he must lose his ego.

Shannon Briggs lost to Sedreck Fields (9 wins and 9 losses), yet came back with a few wins.

He needs to go about his business quietly and fight regularly and get a few wins.

Or he could fight the winner of Scott Gammer/Danny Williams for the British Title, and the fight with Danny would the final decider, as they both have a win each.

Then he could fight the loser of Sprott/Skelton.

Comment

Do you really expect Audley Harrison to "do the best thing and retire"? If he retire she will forever be a laughing stock. He needs to fight again, get some good wins, show hes a good fighter. Then people wont look back on Audley Harrison as the complete failure people see him as now.

Comment

Originally posted by Naz-Fan View Post
                Do you really expect Audley Harrison to "do the best thing and retire"? If he retire she will forever be a laughing stock. He needs to fight again, get some good wins, show hes a good fighter. Then people wont look back on Audley Harrison as the complete failure people see him as now.
                well in Rocky the movie boxing is not about how many times you fallen down but how many time you stand up and contuine to fight

Comment

if harrision just closed his mouth he would be much better off

Comment

exactly if that old bastard can get back in the ring so can Audley

Comment

Working...
                    X