No announcement yet.

Shannon Briggs Responds To Sultan Ibragimov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shannon Briggs Responds To Sultan Ibragimov

First of all I know Sultan didn't even say those things. He's not much of a talker and he's a classy guy. I guess his twin promoters Leon and Sampson known in the boxing world as Dumb and Dumber are trying to stir up some hype. That's the job of the promoters so I understand. [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    First of all I know Sultan didn't even say those things. He's not much of a talker and he's a classy guy. I guess his twin promoters Leon and Sampson known in the boxing world as Dumb and Dumber are trying to stir up some hype. That's the job of the promoters so I understand. [details]
    Mr. Briggs

It might be to your benefit to cease naming guys like Lennox (who dominated you) or Big George (who you got a gift decision from) and Mercer (who was old as **** when you beat him), since it only reminds us that you are now just one of many guys looking for glory, depsite not achieving it when you had your chance years ago.

Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
      Mr. Briggs

It might be to your benefit to cease naming guys like Lennox (who dominated you) or Big George (who you got a gift decision from) and Mercer (who was old as **** when you beat him), since it only reminds us that you are now just one of many guys looking for glory, depsite not achieving it when you had your chance years ago.

Just a thought.

I think he's only using it as a reminder that he has shown heart against world class boxers. Didn't someone say he had no heart or something? I certainly don't agree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
        I think he's only using it as a reminder that he has shown heart against world class boxers. Didn't someone say he had no heart or something? I certainly don't agree with that.
        When a guy whose been in the fight game for many years has to remind us of when he showed heart, somethings not right.

My point is more that Briggs is being an opportunist in his comeback. His only chance to win is that the competition is light, otherwise he gets undone by real heavies like Lennox and George.

Comment

Working...
        X