No announcement yet.

Ibragimov: "Shannon Briggs Has No Heart"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibragimov: "Shannon Briggs Has No Heart"

HOLLYWOOD, FL – Number one WBO heavyweight contender Sultan Ibragimov, disappointed at seeing his long-awaited title shot against Shannon Briggs postponed due to the champion’s illness, minced no words when it came to the topic of the Brooklyn-born Briggs and the rest of the heavyweight division. [details]

Shut the **** up clown.
    Briggs has a legit disease, and a real excuse to not fight your ass.
    Id be happy if I were you, seeing how you stunk up the joint and got kd'd against journeyman Ray Austin.
    If I were you i would shut up and sit down and be happy you can get some more money in smaller fights before you get your ass knocked out.

That was fun.

Comment

Originally posted by PBF34 View Post
      Shut the **** up clown.
      Id be happy if I were you, seeing how you stunk up the joint and got kd'd against journeyman Ray Austin.
      If I were you i would shut up and sit down and be happy you can get some more money in smaller fights before you get your ass knocked out.

That was fun.
      I liked it.

In fact you took the words right out of my mouth.

I hope Briggs knocks that idiot out when healthy, in fact he will.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        I liked it.

In fact you took the words right out of my mouth.

I hope Briggs knocks that idiot out when healthy, in fact he will.
        I hope so too.
        I like Briggs.
        Hes not the most gifted but he wants big fights and you gotta commend that.

Comment

Originally posted by PBF34 View Post
          Shut the **** up clown.

That was fun.

...I had to laugh at this because even though I like Sultan I kind of agree. But, he's just trying to get Shannon into the ring. It's all just to fire up Briggs and make him want to fight. It is interesting to see a white heavyweight talking **** for a change.

Comment

I don't know what's worse between Briggs or (potentially) Sultan walking around with a heavyweight belt.
            Last edited by kayjay; 02-20-2007, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pbds View Post
              It is interesting to see a white heavyweight talking **** for a change.
              hahahahahahahah hello racist

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Briggs is sick this is realy low. I hope when briggs comes back he beas the crap outa this guy

Comment

Ibragimovs the man.

But hes gonna get killed w/ briggs. I like briggs, hes my favorite heavy right now.

But HOPEFULLY ibrag puts up a fight cause that could be a very good fight while it lasts.

Comment

Briggs put himself in a position to get reamed by talking **** and then having to back out, and Sultan is taking advantage. What would the forum and Briggs be saying if Ibragimov had to pull out instead?

Comment

Working...
                    X