No announcement yet.

Sugar Ray Leonard To Train Peter Manfredo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar Ray Leonard To Train Peter Manfredo

When your closest friend can turn into you bitterest rival in the time it takes to sign a contract, boxing is a solitary sport. [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    When your closest friend can turn into you bitterest rival in the time it takes to sign a contract, boxing is a solitary sport. [details]
    This is interesting to say the least..
    Last edited by Addison; 02-08-2007, 04:22 PM. Reason: punc

Comment

very interesting.. did they meet first at the contender?

Comment

Is this Leonards training debut?

Comment

All good questions.

I wish I knew.. Someone please help!

Comment

I've never heard Leonard training any other fighter before so this should be his first.

As to Calzaghe being SRL's friend, no big deal. It's just business and should not be taken as personnal.

If the dumb **** PBF Sr. is willing to train his own son's opponent why couldn't SRL train his friend's opponent?

Comment

This is pretty interesting to say the least, SRL must have seen something in Manfredo to want to train him for his toughest bout to date. Or maby he feels he will get lucky. I still don't think he's beat calzaghe.

Comment

Well sugar ray has gone on record saying that Manfredo is gonna win this
                And im going on record saying that Manfredo will get his arse kicked all over
                the UK...

He might put up a good performance but the man is a tv fighter finding his own feet in boxing...
                His a novice and if Joe is on form Manfredo will get beating that Lacy would
                of been proud of...

Comment

I really don't think this will matter..Joe will still tear this dude off the bone...

Comment

will manfredo want freddie roach to continue his training after the dhl fight ?
                    or does he want to continue w/ SRL ?

Comment

Working...
                    X