No announcement yet.

Redemption and Getting to the Sunshine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redemption and Getting to the Sunshine

Sometimes getting to the sunshine can be a lifelong trek; some make it, others don’t. Many don't even realize it when they get there. This is a story about two who tried.
    [details]

testing testing

Comment

Outstanding piece. A tribute to those who seldom are remembered. Good work, Bull.

Comment

Thanks, Holly.

Comment

Redemption

Great article - Looking forward to many more.

Comment

From trainer Brian Huges via email from London:

Ted. A brilliant piece and hopefully it will serve as a warning to other youngsters in the future. Life can be very, very cruel but we are our own judges. Thank you very much for this insight into two diffrent boxers.

Brian Hughes

Comment

From "Pimp This" via email:

Whatups TED

This is "Pimp This" in Oakland CA at ESB you wrote a good story i remember those dudes Benette and Wormack i like how you wrote that respect keep it up.

Comment

From Pheyno via email from the UK:

Greetings to you Ted,

It is quite strange I never realised you had emailed me,either I am in the wrong or my bloody yahoo server is playing the arse again sorry about that. I was at the University of South Africa at the time, now at the University of London, SOAS, taking a few economics modules while I push some professional exams on the side so that I can begin a masters next year.

I enjoyed the article at boxing scene and the quote : " Suicide in not chosen.It happens when pain exceeds the resources for coping with pain." A very powerful statement. Please keep us posted with developments with your work and so forth,thanks Ted.

Regards,

Phenyo

Comment

Working...
                X