No announcement yet.

Teddy Reid: A Warrior's Career Ends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy Reid: A Warrior's Career Ends

Sometimes, a fighter officially retires before his career even ends. When James Toney lost to Samuel Peter in their January rematch, it was obvious that we were witnessing the end of a career, even if James Toney does not officially hang up his gloves. [details]

Reid is a warrior. It's a shame though because he is guaranteed brain damage. As far as Im concern he is gonna be worse off than Gatti or Ward because while they took alot of shots and just kept comin, Reid took lots of BIG shots that would kill people and he would be rocked but stay up and end up kept getting beaten up, pummeled and stopped. Youve never really seen them getting beaten unmercifully to a stoppage as consistantly as Reid has been.

Comment

The writer must be a fan of Reid's.

I think he's hoping he retires, that won't be the case. Reid will continue to fight for money against prospects as a poor man's gatekeeper.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

They should have used him as Judahs return fight. Judah would get a win over a lower quality but name guy, and Reid could fight a big name. Hell, maybe with Judahs shaky chin and inconsistancy Reid could have uh nevermind he would have gotten whooped. but Teddy Reid vs Zab Judah would have had you watchin FNF that friday.

Comment

As a person from maryland who loves boxing you will be missed if you and Gatti could have hooked at 140 i know you would have got that ass.

Comment

the guy killed an opponent on a cheap shot and taunted him as he was being carried out on a stretcher. he's been said to sometimes brag about killing someone while in the gym.

i'l be dissapointed if he retires, because i want to see reid get beat up some more.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydro View Post
              the guy killed an opponent on a cheap shot and taunted him as he was being carried out on a stretcher. he's been said to sometimes brag about killing someone while in the gym.

i'l be dissapointed if he retires, because i want to see reid get beat up some more.
              Damn!I didn't know this..Although im not surprised.Reid always seemed like an ******* to me from watching his fights.

Comment

Working...
              X