No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko: "Maskaev, I Want My Title Back"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko: "Maskaev, I Want My Title Back"

“I’ve been back in the gym for a couple of weeks and I feel great. My injuries have healed and after much hard work and with the approval of the doctors, I am cleared to continue my boxing career. [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    “I’ve been back in the gym for a couple of weeks and I feel great. My injuries have healed and after much hard work and with the approval of the doctors, I am cleared to continue my boxing career. [details]

Comment

This is OLD news.. BUT such GOOD news.. AND to hear the Man say it himself.. Its fantastic..

King must be burning up

Comment

Well, ****.....here we go.

Oh well, I'm over the "Peter deserves the shot first" thing. Let's just do this.....and God willing, I hope the bruzers get jealous of each other and fight.

...or, in the very least, one of them shuts Shannon Briggs up.

Either way, congratulations in advance on the bruzers being co-champions. It couldn't happen to a nicer couple of blokes.
        Last edited by K-DOGG; 01-24-2007, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
          This is OLD news.. BUT such GOOD news.. AND to hear the Man say it himself.. Its fantastic..

King must be burning up
          probably they was a gang of russian mobster pointing a gun on jose suliman head to accepte so they could promote the fight in moscow.

probably couple of HW fight are going to shift to moscow due to the numbers of HW champ from eastern european

and there is lotta influnce in them it time Don King does not play with fire and keep his pocket and hand safe where he is.

but as a iposted in another thread that Don King there is a man backing him up

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post

King must be burning up

yeah BWOI

Comment

now we wont have an udisputed champion

Comment

i would be mad at klitchko but ... its dooon king ... FINALLY he gets screwed for once!

WELCOME BACK VITALI!!!!!

now mills lane if you would...

"LETS GET IT ON!"

Comment

Originally posted by DYNAMITE-DYE-92 View Post
                  now we wont have an udisputed champion
                  Yeah but that's less of a problem if there are brother champions... Kinda ruins Wladimirs chance to shine though.

Comment

Why can't Vitali just wait for Peter to fight Oleg?

I'd much ****ing rather see Vitali take on Peter than watch him beat the living **** out of Maskaev and finish him in two rounds.

Plus I still say it's unfair to Peter that Vitali just cuts in line like that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X