Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Pretty Boy vs. Golden Boy Deliver The Goods?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Pretty Boy vs. Golden Boy Deliver The Goods?

It has been a distance of 7-years or so since the last bout billed as "Fight of the Millennium" took place. In one corner, Oscar De La Hoya, the most celebrated boxing figure in the last decade. Across the ring was the ever popular knockout artist Felix "Tito" Trinidad. [details]

im sure this time oscar won't put his running shoes so i do think this will meet what's expected....a knock-out

Comment

I feel for Floyd going into this.

He's got alot of pressure on him to perform.

I know he reads the magazines, I know he hears the talk.

The burden is all on him.

The bigger guy has very little stress here.. Outside of Sr. that is..

Comment

It might be like Chavez V Taylor II.

Comment

This fight will be a technically solid chess match. Mayweather, dispite what he's been saying, wont stand toe to toe. Will it be a great boxing match, probably. It's not going to be an all out brawl...I think a lot of casual fans won't really get everything that will go on. But I can't sleep and am talking out of my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            It has been a distance of 7-years or so since the last bout billed as "Fight of the Millennium" took place. In one corner, Oscar De La Hoya, the most celebrated boxing figure in the last decade. Across the ring was the ever popular knockout artist Felix "Tito" Trinidad. [details]

Like Ricky Hatton said, this is going to be a chess match. When was the last time you saw Mayweather in a brawl? I hope DLH pressures him.

Comment

Propz to my man Jeff AKA Flipbjefrox on delivering a brilliant KO blow in his Boxingscene debut. Team Pinoy whut whut!

Comment

its not gonna be a WAR. but it will be a very good fight. count on it

Comment

Floyd will completely neutralize Oscar DeLaHoya.....

Personally, I am very much looking forward to it.

Comment

"Yes! This will be a boxing match. Sure, Floyd and Oscar will say something else but that’s just business. Don’t fret though. Just because it will turn into a chess match, doesn’t mean the fight will be boring.

When you have two great champions in the ring, anything can happen."

My thoughts exactly, this is gonna be a great fight, can't wait til May 5.

Comment

Working...
                    X