No announcement yet.

Former Champ Bruce Seldon Returns on 2/10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Champ Bruce Seldon Returns on 2/10

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania--Lion Heart Boxing Productions, in association with Damon Feldman, will host Former World Champion Bruce Seldon (35-6) in his final comeback attempt. The fight is the first fight to be held in North East Philadelphia and a Philadelphia Jewish Community Center. Lion Heart Boxing Productions’ Northeast Philly Fight Night, a live Professional Boxing event, will be held at the Klein Branch of the Philadelphia Jewish Community Center in North East Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (the Klein JCC) on February 10, 2007. [details]

Morrison KO1 seldon

Comment

I find it interesting that he is fighting for LionHeart productions....Seldon was one who never showed any heart in the ring.

Boxing...continues to crack me up at every turn.

Comment

God Dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Blues View Post
          I find it interesting that he is fighting for LionHeart productions....Seldon was one who never showed any heart in the ring.

Boxing...continues to crack me up at every turn.
          he "LOOOKED" pretty mean back in the day..

Comment

I'll be rooting for Seldon's opponent Marcus Rhode on this one. I can never get over the 'dive' he took against Tyson; actions like that ruin the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              I'll be rooting for Seldon's opponent Marcus Rhode on this one. I can never get over the 'dive' he took against Tyson; actions like that ruin the sport.
              How about the dive he took against Bowe?

The last time I saw Seldon, he was getting his ass kicked by titty-boy Gerald Nobles on the undercard when Tarver annhilated Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Topic View Post
                How about the dive he took against Bowe?

The last time I saw Seldon, he was getting his ass kicked by titty-boy Gerald Nobles on the undercard when Tarver annhilated Jones.
                Exactly. A figher who takes a dive should be banished from the sport. People shell out their hard earned dollars to watch a boxing match and shouldn't be cheated by someone like Seldon.

Comment

they're still making comebacks and aint done yet, Seldon, Morrison, Mercer, Moorer, Bowe, McCall, at one time, these were on top of the heavyweight division, maybe they could set up a tournament taking on each other.

Comment

Seldon has a decent jab, but he couldnt get past Gerald "titty ****" Nobles.

Comment

Working...
                    X