No announcement yet.

Goossen Blasts Arum on Margarito-Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goossen Blasts Arum on Margarito-Williams

When Bob says he has "no idea" if he will participate in the purse bid, his response is tantamount to a responsible chief executive of a company not having any plans for the next quarter's business plan! It would never happen. Bob and his fighter realize Paul Williams is a risk, a very serious risk. The only way they believe they can avoid Williams is to tell everyone there is no money in the fight or he's injured. [details]

Nobody ever mentioned the seven figure bid.

There is no excuse for Tony to not take the fight against Williams now.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Nobody ever mentioned the seven figure bid.

There is no excuse for Tony to not take the fight against Williams now.
      i agree, there's every reason to take the fight. both guys have something to prove

Comment

There should be no more arguement on this.

Arum and Margarito is ducking Williams.

Comment

To be honest Id rather see this fight over Cotto/Margarito. Cotto could always fight Mosely in June for an even bigger purse.

Comment

As a businessman, Arum is an idiot if makes the Margarito-Cotto fight now if Goossen is going to bid over a million for the fight. If Margarito-Cotto comes off, one of his fighters is going to lose and he's going to have to rebuild him. A loss for Margarito would be devastating as it would just be another reason not to fight him. If you let Margarito and Cotto go they're seperate ways, there is a chance they could both keep winning and he can make good money from both guys.

Margarito needs to man up and fight Williams...

Comment

Originally posted by psychopath View Post
              There should be no more arguement on this.

Arum and Margarito is ducking Williams.
              I agree with u on this one man.

Comment

See it doesn't make sense to not fight Williams now, and I'm not flip flopping on my view on the Margarito/Floyd affair. the idea of Margarito holding out for a money fight in Cotto (something Floyd did to him)...it's not exactly ethical but it's justifiable. Not taking the largest payday of his career, something he's been wanting in a payday to fight his mandatory is inexcusable.

That I will agree with. I had no idea Paul Williams was worth 1 million dollars. If you told me Margarito would have been paid 1 million to fight Williams I would have said you're an idiot.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

BUMgarito is a total *****!!!!

PRIDE OF TIJUANA MY ASS!!

ERIK MORALES ES SU PAPA

Comment

Originally posted by kingroy View Post
                    BUMgarito is a total *****!!!!

PRIDE OF TIJUANA MY ASS!!

ERIK MORALES ES SU PAPA
                    Please don't even mention Morales and tony in the same sentence. Morales is an all time great imo(one of my 3 favorite fighters of all time), tony is just a hype job that amazingly went this far.

Comment

Working...
                    X