No announcement yet.

UFC 68 - "The Uprising" Set For Ohio, 3/3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 68 - "The Uprising" Set For Ohio, 3/3

LAS VEGAS, NV – A star-studded lineup comes to Ohio featuring current UFC® Heavyweight Champion Tim “The Maine-iac” Sylvia along with Rich “Ace” Franklin and Matt Hughes – two former UFC champions who are hot on the championship trail and loaded with a vengeance. The Ultimate Fighting Championship® organization presents UFC 68: THE UPRISING live from Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio Saturday, March 3. [details]

sounds like a good one, i guess they dont know who they are fighting yet huh.

Comment

I wouldnt be surprised to see da hammerhouse in attendance, maybe they can put some of thier younger talent on the undercard.

Comment

I don't understand why they are posting UFC 68 bouts when they haven't finalized the UFC 67 card, yet. What's up, man? I'm anxious.

Comment

Jason MacDonald has been offered a fight with Rich Franklin. Franklin's camp is currently waiting to see if MacDonald will sign.

Matt Hughes will likely be facing Chris Lytle but at this point it isn't official. Lytle was originally expected to face Forrest Petz but he was forced to pull out. One other note, Karo Parisyan was offered a fight with Hughes but apparently he turned it down.

As for Tim Sylvia, the rumor now is he will be facing Gonzaga but I don't think that'll go down. The UFC hasn't been able to re-sign Vera so I think they'll bring someone in and put together an intriguing match-up to make up for the one lost with Vera.

Comment

swhite.
            is there a link on that stuff?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by icex48x View Post
              swhite.
              is there a link on that stuff?

thanks
              I actually received that information from a source within the Miletich camp.

Comment

ok cool... thanks for the updates then

Comment

Why did jason mcdonald lose to fighters that aren't so good? I guess he wasn't training fulltime back then.

Comment

Originally posted by robot_monkey View Post
                    I don't understand why they are posting UFC 68 bouts when they haven't finalized the UFC 67 card, yet. What's up, man? I'm anxious.
                    Well, a lot of the people fighting on the 68 card will not be ready to fight on the 67 card. The fighters on 67 all know if they are on the card or not, the UFC has just not told the public for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                    X