No announcement yet.

Miranda: "Taylor and Abraham Fear Me!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miranda: "Taylor and Abraham Fear Me!"

HOLLYWOOD, FL – After a sensational first round knockout win over Willie Gibbs on December 16th, uncrowned middleweight champion Edison Miranda was widely praised for his effort over the tough Philadelphian. [details]

I know for a fact Arthur Abraham is traumatized after the beating Miranda gave him...

Comment

He's starting to get on my nerves a bit now, how the **** does Taylor fear him?

He's one dimensional, he could easily be outboxed.

Comment

How does Talylor fear him. Is he supposed to accept a match after Miranda lost to Abraham. Miranda is good but has too much talk

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
          He's starting to get on my nerves a bit now, how the **** does Taylor fear him?

He's one dimensional, he could easily be outboxed.

Dibella is making excuses already...

http://15rounds.com/Columns/rmorales/taylor-122006.php

Comment

But instead of crediting ‘Pantera’ for a job well done, Team Gibbs has gone to the media, citing a knee injury as the cause for Miranda’s knockout victory.

lol that's pretty rich.

So Gibb's knee was the reason he was fumbling unconscious into the ropes?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera2000 View Post
              Dibella is making excuses already...

http://15rounds.com/Columns/rmorales/taylor-122006.php
              Pantera, I contacted your man Steve about the interview. Thank you for hooking it up. Can you please expound on his amateur career for me?

Comment

omg this guy went from boring to intimidating, he wonders why his mum didnt want him, im startin to figure this out

lmao taylor fears me

Comment

Originally posted by El Temible View Post
                  omg this guy went from boring to intimidating, he wonders why his mum didnt want him, im startin to figure this out

lmao taylor fears me
                  I dunno, I used to like Miranda just for his personal story around the Eastman fight, but when I saw him in against Abraham, I started to like him for his character and his courage as well. I still don't think he's as good as Kellerman thinks (Kellerman said that Spadafora was the greatest lightweight since Pernell Whitaker, who he had a crush on), but Miranda is an exceptional fighter that will make things a lot more exciting and lively at 160. He brings a lot of spirit to the division, which is something that every division needs.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    But instead of crediting ‘Pantera’ for a job well done, Team Gibbs has gone to the media, citing a knee injury as the cause for Miranda’s knockout victory.

lol that's pretty rich.

So Gibb's knee was the reason he was fumbling unconscious into the ropes?

Comment

Working...
                    X