No announcement yet.

Rocky Balboa Calls Apollo Creed Greedy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky Balboa Calls Apollo Creed Greedy

Sylvester Stallone is angered that Carl Weathers would not sign off on Apollo Creed footage for Rocky Balboa. [details]

He should have bought the Happy Gilmore footage...that does suck though I am really excited about the film and It would have been nice to have an Apollo flashback in it...Peace

Comment

So, that's the nature of the business. Pay Carl the money...it ain't like this movie isn't going to make enough. More people know Weathers from his role as Apollo Creed than Action Jackson, that's for sure; and Rocky wouldn't have been as successful if Weathers hadn't played that role so well.....in three movies, well four; but I'm trying to forget IV.

Pay him the money for the footage!

Comment

A few thousand more for 2 second footage? Wonder what the asking price was. $998,000?

Comment

Shaking my head @ Carl Weather...I think he should've done it for free...****...his claim to fame before Rocky was a cameo as Calvin on Good Times...he wouldn't be **** without Rocky, and he will forever be known as Apollo to the general public.

Comment

haha....he's cheap just like his character in arrested development.

Comment

Originally posted by MOREBASS View Post
              Shaking my head @ Carl Weather...I think he should've done it for free...****...his claim to fame before Rocky was a cameo as Calvin on Good Times...he wouldn't be **** without Rocky, and he will forever be known as Apollo to the general public.
              As if Stallone could have forged a career off of his performance in "Lords of Flatbush"....or maybe "Party at Kitty and Studs".

Comment

I liked Lords of Flat Bush! But I was just a kid back then.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
                  As if Stallone could have forged a career off of his performance in "Lords of Flatbush"....or maybe "Party at Kitty and Studs".
                  The second title sounds like ****.................

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                    The second title sounds like ****.................

It was....but then they edited it for mass production.

Comment

Working...
                    X